Itemzflow v1.05 black screen

Switchoslav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello, I did a jailbreak on my PS5 today (4.50) and downloaded Itemzflow v1.05 (cannot find any older version anywhere to try it) and whenever I try to start it first I get a message "waiting for etaHEN (max 30 secs) ..." and then a black screen.

Anyone else experiencing the same issues?

vjlex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I did a jailbreak on my PS5 today (4.50) and downloaded Itemzflow v1.05 (cannot find any older version anywhere to try it) and whenever I try to start it first I get a message "waiting for etaHEN (max 30 secs) ..." and then a black screen.

Anyone else experiencing the same issues?
Yeah. Same here. Itemzflow 1.05. Firmware 4.50. Same message. Same black screen. Other packages seem to be installed and working fine. I use an ESP8266 flashed with Echostretch's bin for the payload.

I'm not sure why, but yesterday when I downloaded v1.05, it was over 60mb. Today I re-downloaded, and it is 31mb. Still not working for me.

vjlex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you also update ETAHEN?
Yes, it is etaHEN 1.4b.

I think I managed to resolve my issue. Turns out I had a game disc in the drive. After ejecting it, ItemzFlow finally launched properly. So word to the wise- make sure there is no disc in the drive.

Reactions: KiiWii

Ondalokosh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! The same problem. Firmware 3.20 I use an online and offline host. The same problem. Removes appcache from browser - the same thing. etaHEN also does not start. Only running k-staff. Has anyone figured out what the reason is?
There is no disk in the drive.
I tried different hosts but I couldn't launch etaHEN

vjlex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! The same problem. Firmware 3.20 I use an online and offline host. The same problem. Removes appcache from browser - the same thing. etaHEN also does not start. Only running k-staff. Has anyone figured out what the reason is?
There is no disk in the drive.
I tried different hosts but I couldn't launch etaHEN
Did you use EchoStretch's bin file for an ESP chip? There was an error in one of them specifically for firmware 3.20. If you try his latest version, it seems to be fixed for all firmwares now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958