• Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Take a look all the way to the right UltraMoon icon is there two, so it maybe photoshopped. Unless he has it twice somehow, downloaded and the cart.
If he where true, it could be the cardridge and the dumped CIA for tests, but I hightly doubt that.

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys: don't believe anything until you see footage proof of them actually launching the game and getting past the 3DS loading screen. You're getting your hopes up for something that could be entirely photoshopped.
It IS PhotoShoped.
And yeah, don't get exited unless you see a Rowlet named "Fake and Gay" ... Wait, wrong year.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe said the leaks are out.. not sure tho.

The tweet you're referring to implies of leaks, does not say they are definitely out.

rfpJgS0.png

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Welp, I wake up to see 7 pages on this thread with just chatting like this is a chatroom and the number of people viewing the thread having jumped to over 150...

If a leak happens today, it will be in about 2 hours or so considering upload times. Also, just showing the game on home menu but as a cartridge, doesn't take photoshop, just change the logos using Luma patching and you can fool idiots fine!:P

Anyway, keep stalking 4chan and something should come out soon...

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Welp, I wake up to see 7 pages on this thread with just chatting like this is a chatroom and the number of people viewing the thread having jumped to over 150...

If a leak happens today, it will be in about 2 hours or so considering upload times. Also, just showing the game on home menu but as a cartridge, doesn't take photoshop, just change the logos using Luma patching and you can fool idiots fine!:P

Anyway, keep stalking 4chan and something should come out soon...
There are so many copies out in the wild by now, shouldn't be that long anymore. We just need that ONE person decide to take some time.

LucarioSplat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My first guess for leaks was wed-thursday, let's see how it goes.
but yeah, it shouldn't taking long until the game get leaked.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There are so many copies out in the wild by now, shouldn't be that long anymore. We just need that ONE person decide to take some time.
Not saying there aren't, there have been since yesterday, but many pics are fake. Also, it's exactly because of how many copies there are out there that I'm sure something will come out later today and soon too. By now, at least one person should have dumped the game, so it's about time they start uploading it...

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not saying there aren't, there have been since yesterday, but many pics are fake. Also, it's exactly because of how many copies there are out there that I'm sure something will come out later today and soon too. By now, at least one person should have dumped the game, so it's about time they start uploading it...

yeah if the 4chan idiots don't shut up then no

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thing is that the 4chan idiots keep replying to threads and making fakes, which can cause a real leak to drown in the posts... how can they be so stupid?

Umbra-Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
Thing is that the 4chan idiots keep replying to threads and making fakes, which can cause a real leak to drown in the posts... how can they be so stupid?
I don't think the real one will go unnoticed, they just won't get to it first.

Besides, you know when anyone posts a link that someone will download it out of desperation. Plus there's always thatisosite which'll get it eventually, even if is missed by 4chan

Frezgle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drowning simply doesn't happen. Any real leak will immediately blow up and glue itself to page 1 by sheer number of posts per minute.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't think the real one will go unnoticed, they just won't get to it first.

Besides, you know when anyone posts a link that someone will download it out of desperation. Plus there's always thatisosite which'll get it eventually, even if is missed by 4chan
Not saying a leak will go unnoticed, but it can get greatly delayed if it gets buried, then brought back to first page...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff