Misc It looks if you select your contry has Peru on your DSi you can buy dsiware

tozevleal

Probably the last VinsCool lonk clone :P
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tozeleal.orgfree.pt
XP
Country
Portugal
Im also at 1.4.5. I hope the DSTwo gets updated for DSi mode.
The DStwo i think doesn't have suport anymore... the Supercard team is focus in the new DStwo+... that one could have DSi mode... but i don't have a big hope about that, the DSi homebrew/hacking comunity is kinda dead... the DSi didn't got hacked yet :V

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
The DStwo i think doesn't have suport anymore... the Supercard team is focus in the new DStwo+... that one could have DSi mode... but i don't have a big hope about that, the DSi homebrew/hacking comunity is kinda dead... the DSi didn't got hacked yet :V
It actually did get hacked, and I have the DSTwo+

bennyman123abc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It *kinda* got hacked a couple of years ago. The scene just never took off however :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E