It is difficult to use until you can become a beginner, so please improve it

BETA215

Member not found
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, the sentence makes complete sense if you read it carefully and with consideration, and it's malicious to laugh about it when it's clear that their handling of the language isn't the best.

zxr750j

Longtime member
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's in the "Site Discussions & Suggestions", I guess he finds navigating the site and finding the relevant information troublesome. I think he has a point, when I'm looking for something I just google it (like "cheats scarlet gbatemp") instead of following a logical structure within the site.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It is difficult to use until you can become a beginner, so please improve it

Hello.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but we've implemented these restrictions in order to combat spam.
Unfortunately, this also affects legitimate users in a way but it shouldn't be to difficult to rack up the required 10 posts or so to unlock the majority of the features of GBAtemp.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, the sentence makes complete sense if you read it carefully and with consideration, and it's malicious to laugh about it when it's clear that their handling of the language isn't the best.
I don't see anything malicious in asking someone to explain their point a little better?? Explanations are the same in any language... Information is required

Reactions: shaunj66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Ohhh. NSFW!!!! https://youtu.be/q3C3ceUYXRY?feature=shared