Hacking Issues with lakka cfw

Jade5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, I've wanted to run wii/gc emulation on my switch for a while now and the retroarch run through atmosphere doesnt support it. I have recently discovered lakka and after copying the files needed to my SD card I am having an issue where lakka freezes constantly, and I cant even get into a game, and I have to reboot and reinject my payload to get back to atmosphere/lakka.

(I know the atmosphere retroarch has 64 emulation but I used sm64 as an example)

Any help would be greatly appriciated <3

bad361

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Lakka crashes in the menus even if I dont launch a rom so idk
bad sd card then obv since the latest lakk release is stable.. check your sd card for errors and bad sectors or try another one if you can, current lakka build is very picky about sd cards, a lot of ppl can't even get past lakka bootlogo just because they have "incompatible" sd

Jade5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I extracted it differetly (WinRar not 7zip) and its been working better but still not great. Idk what I'm doing now lol as I can't get controls to work but thats not for this thread and I'll do some googling

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have had perfect N64 emulation and almost perfect for some GC games using switchroot. Might be worth checking out

Pokemon Colosseum and Tales of Symphonia work perfect

Last edited by MajinCubyan,

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What emu have you been using for N64 on Switchroot?

M64Plus FZ. Multiplayer works great, a bit of slowdown in Mario party games when it's split 4 ways for some minigames. Otherwise it's really good. Played some hacks for sm64 and seem to run fullspeed

Also, fire emblem PoR runs perfect on dolphin for Android. Been using the mmj build

Last edited by MajinCubyan,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have had perfect N64 emulation and almost perfect for some GC games using switchroot. Might be worth checking out

Pokemon Colosseum and Tales of Symphonia work perfect
Paper Mario TTYD also works great. Some slowdown in certain areas but with emulated CPU clock speed set to 40% audio is still perfect so occasional slowdown doesn't bother me. I even play it at 2x native resolution and it still runs perfect in most areas and looks great on the Switch's screen at 2x native res.

Reactions: MajinCubyan

BEETLEEEE

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hey, I've wanted to run wii/gc emulation on my switch for a while now and the retroarch run through atmosphere doesnt support it. I have recently discovered lakka and after copying the files needed to my SD card I am having an issue where lakka freezes constantly, and I cant even get into a game, and I have to reboot and reinject my payload to get back to atmosphere/lakka.

(I know the atmosphere retroarch has 64 emulation but I used sm64 as an example)

Any help would be greatly appriciated <3

Try With anoter SD Card. I tried with another SD CARD and it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: