Hacking Issues with American Wasteland and Star Wars Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the error I was given: Error: 123. Failed to copy Usb0:\\360 games\\Star Wars The Force Unleashed\\ExternalPacks\\playerprotorebelsaboteur.actor.xml.re.fr.xd to Hdd1:\\Games\\Star Wars The Force Unleashed\\ExternalPacks\\playerprotorebelsaboteur.actor.xml.re.fr.xd" } I also had an error with American Wasteland which apparently everyone gets when they copy the game to their HDD. It was something about fat32 not being able to handle long file names. Anyone got any recommendations as to what I should do about this XML file that didn't want to copy? Would FTP fix things? Thanks.

Blakejansen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Convert the game to GOD yep.
It's one of those games that's better off as a GOD container.

I followed this tutorial to make the game into Ultimate Sith Edition without having to use two discs "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition: Copy Disc 2 files over Disc 1 selecting yes to overwrite files & folders. Delete LevelPacks\lightside.dds_x360.lp" . Can you make a .god out of a folder?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about a folder. I don't know if that's possible. usually, people use ISO2GOD, which obviously uses an iso.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1