Hacking Issues w/ soft reset

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, I'm having problems with AKAIO's soft-reset. It causes the game to freeze, and it's been like this since I updated to 1.7.1. Homebrew soft-reset works fine though.

Also, the last loader update was labelled "fixed softreset". But it didn't do anything. I still have the problem.

Is anyone else having the problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem, but only with my Acekard 2i, not my Acekard2. And yes, I have the latest loader, and I did a fresh install of 1.7.1

Zurren

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That happened to me with 1.7, but after getting 1.7.1 and the latest loaders I managed to pull it off successfully. And get cursed with the eternal default configurations problem, but at least that motivated me to do the GParted fix already.
I haven't tried it again after the fix, though. I don't really mind turning the DS off and on again, and seeing how something may end up broken, why bother
frown.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moose13 said:
I'm having the same problem, but only with my Acekard 2i, not my Acekard2. And yes, I have the latest loader, and I did a fresh install of 1.7.1
If this is true and you are using the same MicroSD for each card, then devs will be on it soon.

@OP: It seems this problem is isolated to the AK2i so I would just wait for an update from the devs.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hakoda said:
Moose13 said:
If this is true and you are using the same MicroSD for each card, then devs will be on it soon.

@OP: It seems this problem is isolated to the AK2i so I would just wait for an update from the devs.
Soft reset works fine on my AK2i as i use it for development.

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
Moose13 said:

OK, I tried different SD cards. Soft reset freezes on one of my Kingston (4G Class 4) cards, only on the Acekard Dsi (using DS lite). Transcend (4G Class 6) card works fine on both the Acekard2 and acekard 2i.
I've formatted both with Panasonic formatter.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Hakoda said:
Moose13 said:

Soft reset works fine on my AK2i as i use it for development.
Like I said, the keyword was "If", and I don't own an AK2i. I only assumed there was a problem because he was using an AK2i and an AK2.1 with same MicroSD. Now the next step would be to follow tk_saturn's advice and check it with GParted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...