WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I have an N3DS XL that I want to sell. It's the Majora's Mask limited edition one. Problem is, the pre-installed game is not installed anymore. I must have deleted it at some point. So I grabbed a legit Majora's Mask CIA and wanted to install it without CFWing the 3DS. I followed this guide and a couple of other guides that basically did the same thing.

My 3DS has firmware 9.7.0-25E.

I got as far as running the homebrew launcher. When I selected FBI in homebrew launcher, I get stuck with this message:

error.png

I used an FBI version with Fasthax, so it should have worked. Does anyone know how to fix this? Are there other ways to install legit CIAs without installing CFW on firmware 9.7.0-25E?

Craftyawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is probably redownloadable from the eshop. If it isn't I don't know how you could've done that without CFW/system transfer.
If that doesn't work try one of these.
Try the guy above me first, that would probably work.
The problem is that legit cia installation is kind of a niche, especially if the system version allows CFW. I'm guessing the arm11 exploit isnt working on that system version. A cart update might work?
Maybe it would work to install cfw, install the legit cia, and uninstall CFW. Don't update your system if you plan to uninstall just in case though. 3ds.guide

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-