Gaming Issues installing DLC for Dante's Inferno

Legba013

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've scoured the internet for similar experiences and while i've found a few with other games, i haven't found anything for Dante's Inferno specifically. When i try to install any DLC .pkg everything seems to go well, but every time i start the game it hangs on "Looking for downloadable content". I've deleted every trace of the game, copied it back to hd000\PS3ISO and it always loads and plays until i try to install a DLC .pkg.

I'm using a HEN .pkg manager. Am i going about it the wrong way?

I normally wouldnt even bother posting. I've figured out most of what i wanted to get done on my own, but the DLC packages have me stumped. I have other DLC for other games i'd like to install and play but until i can figure out the issue with Dante's Inferno, i havent installed them, preferring to err on the side of caution.

I've searched for a similar thread involving DLC hang ups but didn't see any, so if there is a thread for this kind of thing already, kindly point the way.

Thank you in advance.

zumbae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
I've scoured the internet for similar experiences and while i've found a few with other games, i haven't found anything for Dante's Inferno specifically. When i try to install any DLC .pkg everything seems to go well, but every time i start the game it hangs on "Looking for downloadable content". I've deleted every trace of the game, copied it back to hd000\PS3ISO and it always loads and plays until i try to install a DLC .pkg.

I'm using a HEN .pkg manager. Am i going about it the wrong way?

I normally wouldnt even bother posting. I've figured out most of what i wanted to get done on my own, but the DLC packages have me stumped. I have other DLC for other games i'd like to install and play but until i can figure out the issue with Dante's Inferno, i havent installed them, preferring to err on the side of caution.

I've searched for a similar thread involving DLC hang ups but didn't see any, so if there is a thread for this kind of thing already, kindly point the way.

Thank you in advance.
Do you install fixes for DLC too?

Legba013

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't bother with fixes. they are unneeded crap. just use the rap license.

finally figured out that DLC needs the .rap licenses in order to actually work. with that being said, i've only been able to locate the .rap files for the EU version. any idea where i can locate the US ones?

thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://psndl.net/packages/48

found them here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead