Blackscreen freezes on 4.9 HFW/HEN CEX

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Slim PS3 4.9 HFW/HEN CEX. I'm having issues of sometimes getting blackscreen freeze when opening or closing Webman or IrisMan. I then have to press power for 30sec to power off. I have tried redownload/reinstall both pkg for them, but no help, problem continues,
Should I downgrade FW and go back, it seem to work better on 4.8, or am I doing something wrong?
Also if I downgrade FW, would I lose data on internal hdd? (ex: PS3ISO's) Thanks for your help.

Edit: after more reading on it, I've found out webMan does not play well with others so,
Here's a pain in the ass workaround I have been using:
(To use WebMan) You can't uninstall WebMan on the fly but you can IrisMan, so I uninstall Irisman (then restart) and it is fine using WebMan. I copied the PKG file for IrisMan to the internal hdd, so it easy to reinstall whenever need to use it.
(To use IrisMan) Goto WebMan Setup thru XMD, scroll down to "Unload webMAN" from memory, press x. Now go back and install the IrisMan PKG and it will run fine. To renable webman after finished using IrisMan, repeat (To use WebMan) steps above.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?