Hacking Issue trying to use Jap Rom pokemon X

koyuki38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

There is currently en event in japan where we can receive some exlusive pokemon using in game code.

In order to receive this, i tried to launch a Jap ROM on my french 3DS. It worked but no matter how i try (patched .3dz or CIA using GW) the game always says that i can't reveive the event on this game.

Is the region determined by the game/cartridge or by the console itself ? Does it work if i format my emunand and set up Jap region/language ?

Last edited by koyuki38,
D

Deleted-19228

The JP/US roms are exactly the same. You would need to export your save using savedatafiler and open it in PKHex and change the region from US/EU to JP. This is the only way to get it done. Honestly though going through all that is such a hassle you might as well just generate your pokes anyway.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Pokemon XYORAS are universal.
The region is determined by your console but not the game in this case.
To receive those gifts, you need NTR 3.0 + Language Plugin to shift your region temporarily.

koyuki38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm currently using rxTools with themehax boot.

It is possible to have rxTools and NTR on the same SD card ?

(sysNand 9.2, emuNand 10.2)

Last edited by koyuki38,

koyuki38

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it seems that NTR cannot run rom or illegal game copy, so if it's tru i'll just give up. I don't want to corrupt my legal pokemon games or their saves.

Edit : yolo, i'll give it a try on Y version. I don't have any pokemon on the save since i transfered all pokemon to the bank

Edit : NTR worked perfectly on O3DS emunand 10.2. the language plugin worked to for retail cartridge and rom .3dz games

Juste one few problem, some screen sometime do not load on pokemon game. the intro when turning the game ON works, but the same intro does not load in case of reset (L R Select). The same problem occures when i leave the gift mode of pokemon (when living the gift screen, the intro is supposed to be loaded too). This problem might be due to the game (or game compatibility with NTR).

Last edited by koyuki38,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30