Issue: Switch Trinket M0 Auto Turns on After Power Off?

HisokaRyodan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a weird issue when I turn off my trinket m0 switch, it will stay off for about 5 seconds and then the lights begin flashing and it turns the switch back on. Once I turn it off from hekate it stays off, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what it could be. Maybe I have a solder joint on the Trinket that isn't tight? I am not sure but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Badablek

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I don't have this problem on my 2 trinket modded Switch, but it reminds me the problem I had with my Switch Lite (modded with SX Lite, reflashed with spacecraft-nx).

Don't know if it can help, but I had to change autohosoff=0 to autohosoff=2 in hekate_ipl.ini. Then, when I power off my Lite, its screen turns black, but Switch is still "alive", and I have to wait ~20 sec until it shutdown properly (SX Lite Led briefly blinks green/red). If I remove the microSD before SX Lite blinks, after shutdown, It says "SD CARD" with the spacecraft's screen. If I keep autohosoff=0, then the Switch restarts by itself.

But with a trinket m0, it should power off directly (does on mine...I made the full installation, all wires, "official" points). Really weird.

aR-YFp7sp2qyF-YsIqBMx3u_CJLb1BYwih5dbbJhAApPRJk8s5VH3Z_TECo2oAl0RfNX0-vlsyVug_Luq_EReVKyVCEq4R3VeDH2_FfO691NwP07YyJteTWSM6HJp572iEDrv9LfzA=w2306-h1297-no

autohosoff=2 could help (even if it bypasses the problem instead of correcting it)

From the github :

• xboxexpert has reported that sometimes the trinket will wake itself up ~10 to 13 seconds after a poweroff. The trinket quickly goes back to sleep and this seems to only happen once per poweroff and does not continually drain the switch battery. I cannot confirm because I do not want to open my switch again and the light is not visible from the outside.

https://github.com/Quantum-cross/sam-fusee-launcher-internal#issues

EDIT : it seems to be related to autoRCM, check this thread

Last edited by Badablek,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: btw my updated location I listed isn't exactly where I wanted it to be, but it's very close to...