Hacking Isolating Problems

Anthraxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to get my Wii to play backups. At the moment, when I try to launch the game (Tatsunoko vs. Capcom), Backup Launcher hangs on the "launching game" page.

I'm able to play NTSC games on my PAL console using the Backup Launcher.

So it looks like either:
a) I made a crappy burn.
b) I haven't installed stuff properly.

Can anyone tell me if there's any difference at all between the process required to play games region free and playing backups? One step between the two that I might have missed? Or can I safely say that option A is what's happened?

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
im sure thats one game that doesnt work with backup launcher, but i could be wrong ! id advise you to read the Riiski mod thread ! its been confirmed working there

Anthraxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.google.com/search?q=riiski&...rch=gbatemp.net
frown.gif

Anthraxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not asking if it's known to work, I'm asking if there's a possibility for my loader to be configured correctly for NTSC games, but not for backups. If there isn't, then I know my burn is crappy.

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
Anthraxx said:
I'm not asking if it's known to work, I'm asking if there's a possibility for my loader to be configured correctly for NTSC games, but not for backups. If there isn't, then I know my burn is crappy.

you aint making sense to me !

1. loader to be correctly configured for NTSC games ( yet you are NTSC )
2. but not for backups ?
3.then i know its a crappy burn ?

lol how can you have a backup thats not burned ?

dont take this the wrong way , but you mentioned a game that wasnt working ! so i said to read a thread where it had been confirmed as working and where others may have your answer ! i for one would have the sense to read a thread that had answers to my problem !

sorry for trying to help ! cya

Anthraxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiGator.

I fail to see how you can conclude it's the burn, unless you know conclusively that if a Wii is able to play a game of a different region then it's definately able to play a backup. If you do, that's great!

Somehow I doubt it though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1