Hacking Is this real?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bluebowser31 said:
wait realy?!!? so what would the size of say 10 (legal) roms be?

maybe i only need 8gb...

It depends on which 10 ROMs those are, ROMs can be as small as 3MB or as big as 256MB. Newer games also tend to be larger than older games.

On average you should be able to get 125-200 games on a 8GB MicroSD card.

My sister, nephew and 2 nieces all have over 220 games on their 8GB MicroSD cards.

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... now thats alot higher than i expected, and hence my need for 16-32gb
tongue.gif

but wait, how new is this 32gb microsdhc thing? i just read there so new there not even mass produced!?

i thought we have had 32 gb microsdhcs sense 2008... oh well

oh well 100-200 games on a 8gb one, now that i can handel, and those are almost as cheap as me!
also, can you play compressed files? (i know you meant 150-200 uncompressed, i just wana know)

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm thanks for the link, wow $200?!

on a completly other topic, why does everyone say the acekard is better for games than m3i zero, when m3 has save states and slowmo? (im going with acekard, but just askin)

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bluebowser31 said:
... now thats alot higher than i expected, and hence my need for 16-32gb
tongue.gif

but wait, how new is this 32gb microsdhc thing? i just read there so new there not even mass produced!?

i thought we have had 32 gb microsdhcs sense 2008... oh well

oh well 100-200 games on a 8gb one, now that i can handel, and those are almost as cheap as me!
also, can you play compressed files? (i know you meant 150-200 uncompressed, i just wana know)
There have been 32GB SD cards around since 2008, but not MicroSD cards.

No the ROMS will have to be uncompressed. You use a trimmer such as NDSTokyoTrim to reduce the size.

When I said 125-200 ROMS, I meant trimmed European ROMS (because i'm in the UK). You will be able to store more if you use US ROMs. The European ROMs contain more languages hence they are larger, in some cases much larger.

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you all for all the answesr (wow this forum kinda rocks) oh one last question: does a "trans flash" work with acekard? i thought they were the same thing (TF and microsd) but someone told me they werent, whos right

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes, MicroSD and Trans-Flash are pretty much the same thing. So yes, a Trans-Flash card will work with the Acekard as will all MicroSD/ MicroSDHC cards.

bluebowser31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank everyone super much, lets hope i dont get banned for spam or wat not, sense i didnt read rules yet (thats what day 2 is for)

so lock please (if this plaec is modded/has locks, idk
tongue.gif
)

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Banned, you must be kidding? If that was to happen, I might as well go and "neck" myself now! For future reference, just look around the forum taking note of appropriate sections and such. For instance, I would have placed this topic here: NDS Flashing and Software - scroll down the page beneath all of the different flashcart brands and you'll see a general questions part. Given your post was not relating to an actual Acekard matter (more about the costing, worthiness and about MSDs, etc.

NB: created a sig on day one of joining...
nyanya.gif
BTW, "sense" should be "since"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: