Is this needed?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Porygon-X, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porygon-X
    OP

Porygon-X GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2009
    Switzerland
    Canada. Shieeet
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

What's with the "Click and hold to edit title part"? I think it either doesn't work OR it's for admins etc only. If the latter is true, why does it show on a normal users thing? It shows when I hover over a topic title, even if it isn't a topic I started. I fail to see the productivity behind such an option.

Answer pleaseeee [​IMG]

While I'm at it, WTF?

Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. Shockwind

Shockwind DIEEE!!!

Dec 10, 2010
    Japan
    Yeah, me too. When I hover the arrow to some topics that I didn't started, there's a text "Click and Hold to edit title". [​IMG]
    And on the spoiler, that's a guest that posted, but it's no longer allowed for a guest to post here.

3. Narayan

Narayan desu~

Sep 29, 2010
    in that spoiler i believe it's a deleted account but the posts aren't removed. so it just show guests and a name.

4. shadowmanwkp

shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Apr 17, 2008
    Netherlands
    Vleuten, The Netherlands
    The click and hold the mouse button to edit the title is a standard IPboards thing, I've seen it on several sites. They could remove the message, but not many people care. Plus, they could potentially ruin the forum, because they are messing around with the board itself. If people did care, there would be a lot more people making topics about this, but given the circumstances I think it's just a little thing that can be overlooked.

5. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    The click and hold to edit title button only works for moderators and upwards.

A guest account such as that means that someone's account was completely deleted, not just banned.

6. Porygon-X
    OP

Porygon-X GBAtemp Fan

Aug 18, 2009
    Switzerland
    Canada. Shieeet
    Oh okay. TYVM for explaining. Closeable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.