ROM Hack is there...?

azure0wind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi, is there a hacking kit to hack NDS ROM? (besides using DSLazy, and any other program unpacker / etc.)
i mean if we can unpack the DS ROM by using DSLazy / etc, can we edit the file inside the ROM without learning any special languages (like C++, etc)
thanks!

azure0wind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anyone...?
sad.gif

azure0wind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i have already read it but i can't understand a thing!
frown.gif

and i also already download the CrystalTile2 but it's more like a hex-editor to me....

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I used CrystalTile2 mainly for hex editting, but it can be used more than just a hex editor. What do you need? Text editting, level editting, graphic editting, or else ? You can search in romhacking.net, it has a lot of tools.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
How rude, nagging after only 4 hours for a response (self bump, second post). Learn to read the forum rules. Then learn to read up on how to use the software that ShinRyouma so kindly advised.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
XWolf said:
How rude, nagging after only 4 hours for a response (self bump, second post). Learn to read the forum rules. Then learn to read up on how to use the software that ShinRyouma so kindly advised.

How rude of you to come in here acting like your something special.

Anyways, I digress. Crystal Tile 2 can be far more than just a hex Editor as Shin said, it can do so much, I haven't even figured out everything it can do XD Also depending on the game your hacking there maybe special tools created for just such a game, like the Pokemon games for example have hundreds of tools created specifically for each Generation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...