Homebrew Is there Local Multiplayer Emulation support out there for PC->PC or Android->Android

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
OH DAMN! Latest Desmume Dev Build has "WiFi Emulation"
It seems to work!

kuL03Nj.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

iBCUrCI.png

:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
OH DAMN! Latest Desmume Dev Build has "WiFi Emulation"
It seems to work!

kuL03Nj.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

iBCUrCI.png

:(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry:
Try melonDS. The wifi support in DeSMuME was sabotaged by one of the devs, the guy who developed the wifi emulation then went on to create melonDS, promising wifi support.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Try melonDS. The wifi support in DeSMuME was sabotaged by one of the devs, the guy who developed the wifi emulation then went on to create melonDS, promising wifi support.
It goes further in MelonDS, it shows the group and I can click it and it shows the 2 players on the emulator that made the group, but it then lags heavily FPS goes low, sound awful and 2 seconds later "error occured" like shown above :/

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It goes further in MelonDS, it shows the group and I can click it and it shows the 2 players on the emulator that made the group, but it then lags heavily FPS goes low, sound awful and 2 seconds later "error occured" like shown above :/
I think local wifi is still a work in progress, but from what I've heard online (WFC) works pretty well, you could try that with AltWFC or wiimmfi.

Reactions: Tarmfot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."