Homebrew Is there anyway to disable SNES VC resume / save state?

Azrels

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, I was wondering is there is any homebrew that disables the annoying save state feature of the snes-vc games?

Where once you close the application the next time you open it, it resumes where you left off. I know that restarting the game from the beginning is as easy as selecting reset, but this is something that I don't use at all and couldn't care less about.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I was wondering is there is any homebrew that disables the annoying save state feature of the snes-vc games?

Where once you close the application the next time you open it, it resumes where you left off. I know that restarting the game from the beginning is as easy as selecting reset, but this is something that I don't use at all and couldn't care less about.
Just use an emulator

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Use a homebrew emulator instead, they give you way more flexibility and customization options. Snes9x for Old 3DS is the fastest (it runs well on o3DS but even better on n3DS, don't let the name fool you), there are other options that are viable on n3DS that do not work so well on o3DS though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8