ROM Hack Emulation Is there anyone who creates Pokemon Rom Hacks?

mjb1986

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to edit the Ultra Violet Rom Hack by doing 2 things. First, making each Gym trainers in all of the gyms Pokémon to 5 levels higher, until you get to the final gym and every time you face Giovani (Head of Team Rocket) their Pokémon are 10 levels higher. Also, for every time I play Gary (my main rival) after the start I want each time we meet his Pokémon levels to be 10 levels higher. I’d also like that for the Elite 4 as well as Gary to have their Pokémon 10 levels higher on both occasions, first time the average levels are in their 60s not 50s and for the second time their average levels are in their 80s not 70s. Lastly when I have defeated the Elite 4 the first time I’d go to the final Rocket Hideout and I would want all of those trainers to be 10 levels higher.

The second thing I’d like to do but this less of a priority is to have it where there are 3 Pokémon trainers at the start instead of 2. So, for example I would choose the first Pokémon, Gary the second and the third trainer would have the last. The third trainer is more of a friend and just before all the places I meet Gary, the third trainer will show up first to battle with them. Then I’d battle against Gary but I’d like to be in the position where I can take my Pokémon to the hospital first to recover them and then fight Gary.

Is there anyone what that can help me? I will show my appreciation and make it worth your while.

MrSpectre

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that first part sounds easy enough, though admittedly all I’ve done in the way of rom hacks is add pokemon and change some encounter locations, rarities, etc. So I actually dont know if I could do it, depends if it works how I think. That second part sounds pretty extensive, I think you’d need to play with a bunch of the new techniques for modifying story and I have no idea how to do that. I’d like to help but I’m out of my depth there, sorry.

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah as said above, the second thing would be much harder.
I would go the route of making a fan game with rpg maker xp and pokemon essentials, than doing a rom hack
the second thing you mentioned would be very easy (comparitively) to add to the fangame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill