Hacking Is there any homebrew that allows "flash cards"?

Bryce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just curious if there's anyway I can upload some words to my R4 with some homebrew program that allows something like this. It's hard for me to explain...but...

Basically I am learning German. I want to input German words, then when I am bored, I can just go and study with a flash card-like system.

Sorry if this is confusing. I've been studying trig for seriously the last six hours and I need sleep.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So you want to learn German? I believe there is such a homebrew (with a similar educational interface) for Japanese, but I haven't heard of any for German
frown.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You could use an image viewer, having an image as each "flash card" and then flick between them. Try loooking into something like comic book DS.

Jools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just such a homebrew would be simple and fantastic. I hope somebody talented out there reads this as I'd love to practice my Kanji on my DS.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
i agree...two fairly simple modes: one for writing on either side of the flashcard, another for just tapping the screen (or pressing a or something) and flipping the card...it doesnt sound too hard. but then what do i know? hardest thing i've programmed is conway's game of life
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1