Hacking Question Is there a way to update FIFA 18 squads with SX OS?

JhiF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Helllo there! I was wondering if there's any way to get the latest squad updates on FIFA 18. Those updates are downloaded within the game instead of normal game updates. Thanks in advance :)

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes two ways one make sure you dont have a linked account active boot into ofw press start on game select update via internet .Second way look for the update on certain sites and install the update with the nsp installer.

Reactions: JhiF

Clutchman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes two ways one make sure you dont have a linked account active boot into ofw press start on game select update via internet .Second way look for the update on certain sites and install the update with the nsp installer.
He's talking about a roster update. I think we're SOL with roster updates until FIFA 19 comes out and someone comes up with a viable way to have the most current roster. It'll be the same for NBA 2K

Reactions: JhiF and Dr.doom

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeh I think he's talking option files too, in theory this should be doable.

The kind of game mods that already exist for top titles is remarkable, problem is FIFA on the Switch probably won't attract that many of the top modders, hopefully I'm wrong and someone will develop something for us to enjoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk