ROM Hack Is there a way to transfer games from one 3DS to another?

BitMasterPlus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I'm not talking about system transfer, I'm talking about a way if a friend has a game, copies and puts the game's files on the computer, and another person copies the games unto their own 3DS flash card and get the game that way. Do I need a program to edit the files so it would register on my 3DS or something?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope I'm putting this in the right place. I'm not talking about system transfer, I'm talking about a way if a friend has a game, copies and puts the game's files on the computer, and another person copies the games unto their own 3DS flash card and get the game that way. Do I need a program to edit the files so it would register on my 3DS or something?
You wouldnt be able to transfer games like this. Each console encrypts the files per console and uses unique encryption. You would need to system transfer the console to use the files on another system. But no, not in this way can this be done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1