Is there a way to play Skyward Sword's Dungeons only?

henree21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really liked the dungeons in this game. I wanted to know if there is a way to skip everything and warp directly to the dungeons?

Reactions: Mike_77712

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uhhhhh you could try a randomiser on the Wii version and edit your starting inventory to have everything you need to both get to and complete dungeons. From there you can Google where you’re supposed to get the item and restrict your item usage to what you should have to that point.

A bit roundabout, but I think that’d be a reasonable experience.

henree21

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhhhhh you could try a randomiser on the Wii version and edit your starting inventory to have everything you need to both get to and complete dungeons. From there you can Google where you’re supposed to get the item and restrict your item usage to what you should have to that point.

A bit roundabout, but I think that’d be a reasonable experience.
I forgot about trying a randomizer. The thing is I have tried to play this game a dozen times over the years. And Ugghhh I just hate everything about it. And it takes so long to get to the first dungeon. I just end up quiting.

• Haha

Mike_77712

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot about trying a randomizer. The thing is I have tried to play this game a dozen times over the years. And Ugghhh I just hate everything about it. And it takes so long to get to the first dungeon. I just end up quiting.
i just got dowsing flashbacks...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.