Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Like press the Music option on an R4/M3 Simply to go to the moonshell thing on the Slot 2 card?

I need this because it'll be more convenient to just touch a button than going through all the menu's on my Slot 2 card

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've seen some homebrew like WabbitDS being able to switch file loading from slot-1 to slot-2 and vice versa. I'm sure this can be implemented in MoonShell, so you'll have a MoonShell that can browse both slot-1 and slot-2.

I'm not sure if MoonShell is open source though, if it is, maybe someone could compile a version with this feature (I think it's a DevKitPro option/library?)

Otherwise, maybe ask Moonlight/Infantile Paralyser (MoonShell's author)

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patch the Moonshell's .nds file with the DLDI file for your slot-2 device, then run it through "DLDI No-autopatch" so that your R4 won't automatically repatch it with its own DLDI file upon execution. Search for it on the GBAdev forums or on Google to find it.

EDIT: here's a better link to it, actually: http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/index.php?ti...DI_No-AutoPatch

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...