Hacking Is there a way to get MK8 free game download on 4.x firmware without updating to 5.x - promo expirin

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

headpie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need for hostility! But alas, if not need, I can understand a strong desire. I'm just glad he's willing to help even if I don't fully understand the social dynamic!

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need for hostility! But alas, if not need, I can understand a strong desire. I'm just glad he's willing to help even if I don't fully understand the social dynamic!

I thought you were trolling when you said "but I won't hold my breath on much support from him!" but you just seem to like "!"'s(my bad).

Rockstead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the kernel work in 4.x? Is that a reason not to upgrade? Sorry if that sounds stupid, I just don't want to mess this ip for a digital game.

No, you're fine upgrading, I'm noting the kernel because we need a kernel exploit and IOSU access to dump the rest of the keys needed to fully hack the system, and chadderz (who hacks MKW) has a kernel exploit, but has no idea if it works on the latest version because he hasn't tried yet, and wouldn't release it anyways so we'd need to find our own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo