Hacking Is there a way to disable Child Online Privacy Protection withput calling Nintendo?

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Another report. Nintendo Support said 2 days ago that he will manually approve signature from the back office.
And today, her signature got rejected again. Damn, Nintendo. Gotta call them again tonight.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ahh, I thought you were trying to get into it.

A system format should do the trick, and use this afterwords to get A9LH, an excellent exploit that allows you to save your console if it ever bricks and you can also use Freeshop to get free games.

https://3ds.guide

You don't need to get A9LH, but it is highly recommended if you are going to format the system (your friend's).
The OP is on 11.3 there's no reason to suggest A9LH because there's no way to install A9LH on 11.3.

As for the OP, I think you are just limited to calling Nintendo.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The OP is on 11.3 there's no reason to suggest A9LH because there's no way to install A9LH on 11.3.

As for the OP, I think you are just limited to calling Nintendo.
Already called them, they asked me telling her (console's owner) to resubmitting the signature and they will manually approve it from the back office.
And today, the mail telling that her signature got rejected come to her inbox again.......

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Already called them, they asked me telling her (console's owner) to resubmitting the signature and they will manually approve it from the back office.
And today, the mail telling that her signature got rejected come to her inbox again.......
Well that sucks. You may just have to harass Nintendo until they fix it.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Calling again, this time they asked her (console's owner) to resubmitting the signature via manual method with their document.
(Print > write & Sing > Scanning > Send it via email) Hope I won't have to call them for the third time.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
This is gonna be my last report here.
The last time, they asked her (console's owner) to resubmitting the signature via manual method.
They said they gonna send the document template to her, but only a servey sent, no email template.
Which mean, we can't submit manual document that they ask for.
So, I have to call Nintendo for a third time. This time I tell them that this is a third time already.
They won't ask me any question and giving me an unlock code. Why didn't they do this in the first call?

Last edited by nechigawara,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Customer Support has a tier list of things to go through, so they make you call back numerous times to get the most guaranteed fix. It's backwards, but they do it to try to protect themselves legally.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Customer Support has a tier list of things to go through, so they make you call back numerous times to get the most guaranteed fix. It's backwards, but they do it to try to protect themselves legally.
If they ask me to call back for further processing in her problem, I don't mind.
What I get is, the 1st and 2nd Supporter telling me they will do this and that, but in the end, they do nothing.
If they want to confirm the owner is older than 13, she can provide her photo with citizen id, but they never ask for this even once.
  • The 1st one telling the owner to resubmit signature, and he will make back office to approve it manually, but nothing happend, signature got rejected.
  • The 2nd one telling the owner that he will send a document form that owner need to fill and send back to Nintendo to manaully generate the code, but nothing happend, No email about document form was sent to her.
So is this how a customer Support has a tier list of things to go through for protecting themselves legally?

PS. Also, look like my country doesn't have Nintendo support Toll-free. I have to pay for extra $3 for international calls.

Last edited by nechigawara,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well no, they were just really bad at their jobs when they didn't do what they said they were doing to help you and should be reprimanded for it, but they probably do it all the time. That sucks that you have to pay for international for them :(.

Reactions: nechigawara

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, the price she will give them will be over infinite