Homebrew Is there a way to boot ThemeHax with linked NANDs?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And if so... How can it be done?
I really want to avoid unlinking my NANDs.
I don't like having a shit-ton of numbered folders for each NAND that's been formatted.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
And if so... How can it be done?
I really want to avoid unlinking my NANDs.
I don't like having a shit-ton of numbered folders for each NAND that's been formatted.
Doesn't the issue (emuNAND crashing) only occur if you're attempting to autoboot?

If you use the regular version (hold L to boot cfw/hbl) it should work fine, right? At least I hope this is the case, I'm yet to set mine up and my NANDs are also linked.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it still used the payload on A other homemenu version, which will let it crash. It could be possible to get it work if you set if theme shuffling on emunand and a normal theme on sysnand, but the installer have to be modified for this. But I haven't got it work yesterday, maybe I will have more luck today.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can have linked nands but it depends on which you choose. The normal themehax where you hold L trigger to launch or the stevice build where you don't hold any buttons.

So for example I was using the stevice build. So with autoboot with rxtools, once you see the top rxtool splash screen (lasts less than a second) you would hold ANY button to go into emunand. The reason for holding a button is that that build says if a button is pressed than load the home menu in this case emunand.

If you don't hold a button after the rxtools splash screen then it will reload the payload which will then freeze.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For me it crashes every time I try to boot the emunand with the normal L Press payload.(9.0.0 Sys, 9.5.0 Emu)
This is why I try to use the theme shuffe workaround.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy