Homebrew Is there a way I can use Pokemon Save Editor with firmware 11.0?

baller4eva14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there, so recently I got a new3ds and unfortunatly it came with the newest firmware, :(, sad right. Either way, I heard that homebrew still works on this firmware.

So here's my predicament, I currently have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and my old save file from Pokemon Soul Silver. I want to transfer them to the newest generation. I know it's possible to transfer my pokemon over using the Pokemon Save editor. But how exactly can I use a save editor on the newest firmware?

By the way, I own a copy of Ocarina of Time, heard there was an exploit for it. Tutorials would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hey there, so recently I got a new3ds and unfortunatly it came with the newest firmware, :(, sad right. Either way, I heard that homebrew still works on this firmware.

So here's my predicament, I currently have Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and my old save file from Pokemon Soul Silver. I want to transfer them to the newest generation. I know it's possible to transfer my pokemon over using the Pokemon Save editor. But how exactly can I use a save editor on the newest firmware?

By the way, I own a copy of Ocarina of Time, heard there was an exploit for it. Tutorials would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

With homebrew, there is range of save editiors;

JKSM is very common, and others~

OoTHax can be used an entry point on 11 FIRM, also freehax* being Browser/Theme hax methods on 11 FIRM. :)

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am assuming it's new so couldn't you just return the ds and try to get one thats 10.7?

Either way, you can use browserhax and some save manager to dump your save. Use pkhex for editing.

Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr