Gaming Is there a USB device for storing microSD's?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm wondering if there is a USB device, where I can put in several microSD's, and that USB device then has the combined storage of the microSD's.
So I can use it as a sort of USB stick.

elenar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
several microSD? Doubt it, but an SD or microSD card usb adapter will function exactly like a USB stick if it's formatted in FAT (in terms of being able to use it like a thumb drive in other devices like, erm, a PS2 for example, or pretty much anything else i've tried it in). Considering when i put more than one device in my 6in1 card reader, that they all show up as seperate devices, it's unlikely that there could be some sort of apparatus taht would let you put in several cards and have them show up as one big card.

D

Deleted User

I can't see how that would work. What if you two files with the same filename ... one on each card?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh, too bad...
It would be so easy then
tongue.gif

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
notnarb said:
theoretically you could put two into RAID 0, but it wouldn't be worth it in the slightest
And it doubles the MTBF too.

I suppose it would be useful for storing very large files. And I think you can cram several MicroSDs into the space of a single SD card (you can easily fit 4 MicroSDs into a single SD, so why don't they have 32GB SDs yet?)

Cheater388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never heard of a device that merges microSD partitions together. My recommendation is to just grab a file splitter from the internet or get a bigger card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo