Is there a tool where I can check to see if a 3DS or DS cart is corrupted or damaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally took out a game of mine while it was still running in the home menu, can I check to see if it's hurt at all? I'm worried because it's a rev0 version of Super Mario 3D Land (I'd be worried if it wasn't a really special game to me, but this one is more worry-some) and I don't want anything bad to happen to it.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I accidentally took out a game of mine while it was still running in the home menu, can I check to see if it's hurt at all? I'm worried because it's a rev0 version of Super Mario 3D Land (I'd be worried if it wasn't a really special game to me, but this one is more worry-some) and I don't want anything bad to happen to it.
Pretty much the only thing about such a obscure worry. https://gaming.stackexchange.com/qu...if-a-cartridge-is-removed-while-it-is-running

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The standard means of verifying a 3DS cartridge is to use Godmode9. Go to Gamecart (), select the full .3ds file, click NCSD options, then verify file.

But honestly, if it was that easy to damage a 3DS cart, it would have been an absolute scandal.

susbaconhairman

I am the official skribbler
OP
Trophies
Website
skribbl.io
XP
Country
United States
The standard means of verifying a 3DS cartridge is to use Godmode9. Go to Gamecart (), select the full .3ds file, click NCSD options, then verify file.

But honestly, if it was that easy to damage a 3DS cart, it would have been an absolute scandal.
Thank you, I tried using GM9 to verify the .3ds files and they both succeded, however there is a delay when loading the icon and header when I first insert a cart, is this normal? It also has a 5-second delay or something for removing the game's icon when I remove a cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E