1. nintendoanon

OP nintendoanon Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Is there a way?

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    there is no way. there used to be a blaster thing that would sit on the hdd cradle. it could flash via usb (I think), but you had to open up the system to install it, which kinda defeats the purpose.

3. DinohScene

DinohScene Feed Dino to the Sharks

Antarctica
    No there isn't.
    If it was, it would be all over the web.

brickmii82 likes this.
  4. aadz93

aadz93 Hypavisah

United States
    You should really read through the forums, this same question has been asked twice both have the same answer

brickmii82 likes this.
  5. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    I heard from @brickmii82 , that the blaster no longer works. this was for phats btw. there were two boards iirc, you had to put in your system and snake a few wires through to the hdd cradle. no soldering involved. I did this to one system I had. discs worked without a problem going through those two boards, but I never got a chance to try flashing new firmware on it. I had already flashed the firmware when I opened up the system. it was a pos xenon that failed before I had a chance. I pitched the system.

brickmii82 likes this.
  6. aadz93

aadz93 Hypavisah

United States
    You are referring to the king Kong exploit, you could load homebrew code via a serial port and then later from CD/dvd, you had to solder a cable to the 360 serial debug port, that or an xk3y

Last edited by aadz93, Aug 11, 2019
  7. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
  8. aadz93

aadz93 Hypavisah

United States
    Yeah that's just a kit to reflash DVD drive firmware without having to dissassemble the console, you can still mod games if you have a flashed DVD drive or do a disc swap install, though only games that can be iso modded like waw zombies

godreborn likes this.
  9. Moddetboy221

Moddetboy221 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Only way to be able to get modded apps is to bypass the Xbox 360 sign-in using burpsuite so it won't check if your using modified apps then it wont check if the apps has beean updated then you can use old apps like the old internet browser online without actually being on Xbox live and updating to the latest version of the app

10. aadz93

aadz93 Hypavisah

United States
    No, if you can't understand that the 360 cannot be softmodded because Microsoft designed the console down to the transistor on the cpu silicon die to prevent softmodding, the boot structure and code execution is locked down completely, all exploits use the old 4532 kernel because Microsoft fucked it when programming it, they never fucked up again after that. You either jtag it, or use rgh which essentially boots the stock kernel downgrades to a 4532 kernel, then uses the syscall exploit to execute a rebooter to boot into whatever dash

What ever you said looks like nonsense

11. wiifii

wiifii Member
    Newcomer

United States
    2019 Iphone can be jailbroken on the fly yet nothing can be done on Xbox 360 well done MS

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - legit,