Homebrew Is there a homebrew app for calibrating your screens, analog stick, C stick, buttons and everything?

spalmedina121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So, simply speaking, is there an app where we can calibrate or test the buttons, screens and everything else from our 3DSs? Basically like in android phones where we can test certain functionality of the phone. The closest I saw to this was the 3DS Hardware Test app.

What inspired me to ask this is that I recently replaced my analog cap and will be replacing the stick itself later, and I also replaced my C stick nub, but I really want to see if it's working properly rather than just seeing my camera move in games. I wouldn't want to download Monster Hunter just to test my C-stick.

spalmedina121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Press (START) + (SELECT) to pull up the buttons tester mode in 3DSident-GUI.

Yo thanks! This is exactly what I need. By the way, this doesn't require any additional steps rather than having your 3DS on Luma and installing the CIA right? I am new to all of this and just had my 3DS got installed with CFW.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: spalmedina121

spalmedina121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
[Video Tutorial] How to Inject Homebrew Into Official App - Stealth Homebrew w/ Rosalina Menu

Thank you for the tutorial link! By the way, I just scanned the QR code from my FBI and installed it directly from there. I opened the app and it works. Everything is good now right? I mean, I don't have to worry about softbricking my 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT