Homebrew Is there a homebrew app for calibrating your screens, analog stick, C stick, buttons and everything?

spalmedina121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So, simply speaking, is there an app where we can calibrate or test the buttons, screens and everything else from our 3DSs? Basically like in android phones where we can test certain functionality of the phone. The closest I saw to this was the 3DS Hardware Test app.

What inspired me to ask this is that I recently replaced my analog cap and will be replacing the stick itself later, and I also replaced my C stick nub, but I really want to see if it's working properly rather than just seeing my camera move in games. I wouldn't want to download Monster Hunter just to test my C-stick.

spalmedina121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Press (START) + (SELECT) to pull up the buttons tester mode in 3DSident-GUI.

Yo thanks! This is exactly what I need. By the way, this doesn't require any additional steps rather than having your 3DS on Luma and installing the CIA right? I am new to all of this and just had my 3DS got installed with CFW.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: spalmedina121

spalmedina121

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
[Video Tutorial] How to Inject Homebrew Into Official App - Stealth Homebrew w/ Rosalina Menu

Thank you for the tutorial link! By the way, I just scanned the QR code from my FBI and installed it directly from there. I opened the app and it works. Everything is good now right? I mean, I don't have to worry about softbricking my 3DS?

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Sounds normal
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I want my torrent refunded it's so bad
    +2
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I'm also enjoying rocket league a lot, and of course Mario Kart. But seriously I got her animal crossing and so she made me a really cool hoodie.
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Lightning tiger stripes with my comic's characters and everything. Torrent? Like bittorrent?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I bought mw2 because it's the only game my hetero friends like to play
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    @K3N1 Vanilla nerds do be like that.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Got it for 50 tho fuck $70
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    I prefer classic quake
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The mechs of mw2 really don't feel that bad
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Neither do the mechs of mech warrior 2. Much better game.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    People would say different if cod Gundam was a thing
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Omg do you know how much money I would spend if that was a thing? Especially if you get to assemble the gundams somewhat like those old model toy kits. The answer is zero dollars. I would spend zero dollars. It would still be so good, though.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Liar
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    $118.49
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I bought 1-2 switch, imagine my pain
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    for full price at launch
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Full price at launch for full exploitability without modchips. Or so I hear.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    You should like buy a 3rd one and ship it to my address
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    No no lads, the game called 1-2 switch
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    Where you feel the controller vibrate and guess how many virtual ice cubes are inside of it
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    You should still buy me a switch so I don't have to pay for it
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    best game on the switch amirite
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i just saw a video yesterday that mentioned how it's a good thing 1-2-switch wasn't a pack in title because it would've made everyone lose faith in the switch immediately and they might have a point
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i just saw a video yesterday that mentioned how it's a good thing 1-2-switch wasn't a pack in...