Is there a complete tutorial for SnemulDS?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive guide for this SNES emulator, explaining precisely the purpose and benefit of the various graphics options available, how to set them up, and how to proceed to improve performance? Could you post here the guide or a link to it? Alternatively, would someone who uses it and knows it well be able to give me suggestions on how to proceed to set up the various snes games?

Thank you

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I venture bumping my thread hoping that someone, moved by compassion and pity :sad:, will lend me a hand and give me some suggestions.
Don't tell me, please, to use the SNES emulator on 3DS, Switch or whatever. I'm interested in playing snes jrpgs on my DSi XL, with that unmistakable and unparalleled feeling of rough and pixelated graphics.:rolleyes:
Is there a logic of how to set the various graphic layers, or do you have to proceed randomly, by trial and error? In some games, among the older and simpler ones, the sound is croaky and faulty. In others, although the layers are set correctly, there are glitches in the graphics. I'm talking about very simple games, not those with special chips, which I know don't work (Tales of Phantasia, Star Ocean, Super Mario RPG, etc.).
Is there, as I already asked, a guide on how to set the various games with this emulator? Nobody uses it nowadays?:unsure:

CrashMidnick

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Use a SNES emulator on 3DS ! :) just kidding.

I can’t help you because I set the layers randomly and many times nothing can be done to improve things. To me, this emulator is a POC, even if devs made good things on it.

If you want SNES emulation on your DS, a dstwo flash card is the only solution.

• Sad
Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk