Hacking Is there a backup launcher channel that goes to configuration menu by

Fat Cow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curerntly playing a Japanese game that that requires VIDTV option on, and sometimes I forgot to press 1 when launching and have to reset my Wii, so is there one that goes into config screen by default?

kilroy00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
This is my first post on GBAtemp, but I am in need of some answers...

first, I have installed HBC and the downgrade using the TP hack.
second, I dow00ngraded to 3.2U
third, I installed dvdx, gamma launcher, dvd dumper, and softchip loader svn (by orange chicken)

also, I installed all the necessary IOS's need to run any homebrew/backups

now onto the issue.

my backup launcher is .3g, also have .3 and .1...all installed...
but the newest backup launcher allows you to have a config screen by holding 1 when you press start, when I do that the launcher comes up but no config screen. all of the other launchers that automatically come up with a config screen also do not work, they do not launch or anything.

.3g has an autoboot so it allows me to play all backups...now I have a weird part also...I have "homebrewed" 3 other wii's, and they all get the config screen with no problem, but they have to sometimes force PAL, or NTSC, or PAL60, etc....but I never have to, on all three of the ones I "homebrewed" on Madden 09 they have to force NTSC, but I don't, I'm not sure if this is something with the IOS's or not...I can't figure it out....

I have tried to uninstall everything using "anytitle delete" and "WAD Manager" and then reinstalling it...but still the same problem, I have even uninstalled everything along with upgrading then redowngrading then installing everything again...still the same thing...no config screen.

I don't know if anyone else has had this "problem", (well I don't know if it is a problem, but I wanna make sure that my wii isn't complete dumb)...but if so...help would be greatly appreciated...

also if anyone knows how to get a hold of waninkoko, so I could thank him for the launcher and also ask him the same question...that would be great...

thanks...

ntt4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got a .wad install that installs itself as a channel.

Once you load the channel it takes you straight to a config menu.
If I find it, Ill post it here.

Theres one here
http://www.instructables.com/id/Run_Backup...hout_a_Modchip/

Youll find it
biggrin.gif

kilroy00

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ntt4 said:
Ive got a .wad install that installs itself as a channel.

Once you load the channel it takes you straight to a config menu.
If I find it, Ill post it here.

Theres one here
http://www.instructables.com/id/Run_Backup...hout_a_Modchip/

Youll find it
biggrin.gif

well...I have the channel (.3g) that autoboots into a game, but it says on the "preview" screen "hold 1 after start is pressed to go to config screen" (or something like that)...also I have tried the channel .3 that goes straight to a config screen....but the screen doesn't pop up and I can't get it to load a game...
that's my problem...

EDIT!!!!
I was reading random forums about LG drives...and found the answer I was looking for...

NOTE**** if you have any gamecube accessories plugged into the wii, such as; controller, wave-bird wireless adapter, or a GC memory card...the configuration screen for backup launcher will not show up****NOTE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night