Homebrew Is there a app to send messages to friends?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo really went over the top in child proofing their products and in this day and age it's one of the things that has severely held them back from being considered a serious competitor in their industry
Well is nintendo, you know? The company with lack of mature rated games on their consoles, and censorship among things since 30 years ago? Besides i don't understand, it has parental lock, why couldn't they just set it up properly to function with limiting such options for people who use it and disable it for people who obviously don't need it... ADULTS. :P

D

Deleted User

Well is nintendo, you know? The company with lack of mature rated games on their consoles, and censorship among things since 30 years ago? Besides i don't understand, it has parental lock, why couldn't they just set it up properly to function with limiting such options for people who use it and disable it for people who obviously don't need it... ADULTS. :P
Because that would be too sensible. This is the company that decided to release a 3DS without the main feature of 3D and make it look like a poptart, after all. And the company that decided the Wii U would survive on first parties alone.

D

Deleted User

Because that would be too sensible. This is the company that decided to release a 3DS without the main feature of 3D and make it look like a poptart, after all. And the company that decided the Wii U would survive on first parties alone.
The 2DS is aimed at younger children, and the form factor is meant to be more comfortable for young children to hold. My sister prefers the 2DS over the 3DS because of how it feels in her hands, and I also like it a bit more because of that too.
It's also supposed to be a cheap option for people who have less money, since it lacks 3D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE