Homebrew is the youtube app exploitable?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I think it's likely the YouTube app is full of exploits, it is based on an old WebKit version after all. Browsers are notorious for having a metric fuckton of exploits. Although not as bad as Java, or Windows itself :P

Reactions: Margen67

Hikari06

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Well, although it might be suitable as an entry point it doesn't necessarily mean it would allow us to gain code execution. As a matter of fact, almost all known vulnerabilities were patched in the latest firmware. Consequently, it would appear that this is probably not going to get us anywhere, not until we manage to gain real code execution, which is not that easy.

zbw2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it an exploit is possible because of an old webkit version that would mean there would be a new entry point for the n3ds. as long as you have the right firmware.

Reactions: Margen67

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Zbw, I've seen your posts around and I wouldn't have expected this kind of post from you. Especially since this exact same thread was posted a couple weeks ago and was flamed into such an oblivion that the poster most likely performed a hara kiri to make up for the shame he brought upon his family and himself.

zbw2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zbw, I've seen your posts around and I wouldn't have expected this kind of post from you. Especially since this exact same thread was posted a couple weeks ago and was flamed into such an oblivion that the poster most likely performed a hara kiri to make up for the shame he brought upon his family and himself.
lol. Didnt know about that one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just like subway they lie about length +1