Hacking Is the update from 5.4.0 to 5.5.2 less than 700mb in size?

LaPingas

let's go mangoooooo
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I don't REALLY know the size but judging by the update notes..
The only things that changed are stability and that the Nintendo TVii icon is gone because it was shut down :P

See by yourself, I don't really see how tf does it take more than 100mb even, but DON'T RELY on my answer, you should make sure with other ppl:
Version 5.5.2 U:

Released July 17th, 2017

Improvements to system stability and usability:

• Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Version 5.5.1 U:
Released January 11th, 2016

• Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience

Version 5.5.0 U
Released August 17th, 2015

Changes to the Wii U Menu and HOME Menu:

• The Nintendo TVii icon has been removed from the Wii U Menu and HOME Menu. For more information regarding the end of this service, click here.

Last edited by LaPingas,

antiNT

:)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I don't REALLY know the size but judging by the update notes..
The only things that changed are stability and that the Nintendo TVii icon is gone because it was shut down :P

See by yourself, I don't really see how tf does it take more than 100mb even, but DON'T RELY on my answer, you should make sure with other ppl:
Version 5.5.2 U:

Released July 17th, 2017

Version 5.5.1 U:
Released January 11th, 2016

Version 5.5.0 U
Released August 17th, 2015

Changes to the Wii U Menu and HOME Menu:

• The Nintendo TVii icon has been removed from the Wii U Menu and HOME Menu. For more information regarding the end of this service, click here.

Thanks, I will wait for confirmation from other members.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth