Hacking Is the M3DS Real Rumble Pack compatible with other Slot1 Carts

Dark^'^Knigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm wondering whether the Rumble Pack works with an R4 (or any other Slot1, for that matter)?

edit: reason for question = my son has a phat console with a new m3ds real. thinking about giving/selling it to a friend to go with their ds lite / R4 setup.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a guess, so don't take my word for it, but I'd think that the M3 rumble pack would behave the same way as an official rumble pack and work with any game pak or flashcart, but the rumble RAM pack would not work with game paks or other flashcarts. That's just a guess though.

If you want a rumble pack that will work with any cart, you can get the eWin rumble pack from dealextreme.com for just over $4 shipped worldwide.

Beanor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I have the chinese m3 with the files prescribed earlier in the thread. when I try to load a rom from the sakura: it gives me "filesystem error 1"

When I launch the Itouch, works fine.

any way to rid myself of the filesystem error? I didnt have to use 2 apps before and its gonna be annoying having to run the app just to play games. sudgestions?

oh, I also tried to do my research as you can always find SOMETHING in there to try and remedy just about anything...all I found about this particular error is that it happens when somone tries to patch the [g6dsload.GB] I have not done this and I tried other versions (original m3, hacked, etc...) and have various results: none of which end in practical function. helpmuch?

Dark^'^Knigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
reason for question = my son has a phat console with a new m3ds real (with 'free' rumble pack).
If it does work with other slot1 carts, thinking about giving/selling it to a friend to go with their ds lite / R4 setup.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rumble-ram certainly works with real gamepacks.
i tested it with metroid prime hunters(only rumble game i have) and i did get rumble.
also, the rumble ram's ram functions have been tested to work with an R4.

so i see no reason why the rumble wouldn't work on other flashcarts/games.

Dark^'^Knigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
reym said:
happy that u found out

It's enough to drive a man to
grog.gif
lol......I'm surprised any game manufacturer would even bother incorporating it into their releases. Not sure if I've got the heart to sell the Rumble Pack to my friend,instead might give it to some "property disadvantaged" person lying in the street to stir their mudslice coffee with.

o RedSheLL x

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ds_magic said:
reym said:
happy that u found out

It's enough to drive a man to
grog.gif
lol......I'm surprised any game manufacturer would even bother incorporating it into their releases. Not sure if I've got the heart to sell the Rumble Pack to my friend,instead might give it to some "property disadvantaged" person lying in the street to stir their mudslice coffee with.
Ya I know what U mean. And yes it is compatible. But the rumble duz suck.
"instead might give it to some "property disadvantaged" person lying in the street to stir their mudslice coffee with"
Do that instead
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh