Homebrew Is the date of the last 3DS clock change stored in EXData?

Blazingflare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know where the 3DS stores the date for the last time the system clock was changed and if it's stored in EXData? I'm sure the system stores it somewhere because games like Tomadachi Life, Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS, and Pokemon rumble can detect when the system clock was changed and lock you out of timed events.
If it is stored in EXData, is it stored in the areas accessible by us tubehax/ironhax users, or is it stored in bossdata?

Blazingflare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, how it works is that the game checks if the date it last saved was before/after the current date.
Well that's obviously not the case since my copy of Pokemon Rumble World detected that I changed the system clock when I booted it earlier today, even though I had changed the clock a week ago. The last time I played the game was over a month ago.
There is obviously something in place that games can read that says when the last clock change was done. Otherwise, it would be pointless to sell items to reduce waiting times for real money in Pokemon Shuffle/Rumble World.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've already talked to people on projectpokemon about this, mainly because of the stupid time spans in which you can catch certain legendaries in ORAS but it seems that nobody knows anything about it as of now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la