Hacking Is Tetris party Secure?

goku21temp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi ,

i read tetris party has online leaderboards and tournaments where you can win WIIPOINTS..

the shopchannel went down today .. perhaps they prepare an update?

is it save or will nintendo sue me?

???

thank you ...

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just installed the pal version of tetris (yes people there is a pal version out there that does work...) and i must say i want to buy it anyway, so yes i wanne play online with a full legal copy of tetris party :-)

btw, not all people downloading and installing wads do it cause of pirating... some of them (like myself download and install them because they want to know if they are fun and worth buying. i must say, games like helix looked nice on the trailer but damn that game sucked big time when i installed it... (that's why nintendo should make demo's downloadable for free)

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
FGOD said:
i must say, games like helix looked nice on the trailer but damn that game sucked big time when i installed it... (that's why nintendo should make demo's downloadable for free)
That's exactly why Nintendo won't make demos downloadable for free. No one would then pay for all the shit being released. Keep us in the dark till they get our money - that's the plan.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you bought the game on another Wii, some countrys like mine do allow you to have a "backup" of it and use it
wink.gif

goku21temp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is save to play online, but games like tetris will have a wii point rewards (as far as i know) on them so it will be more noticed when somebody plays it and didn't buy it...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that´s exactly what i thought about...

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Dammit! It looks like my console got blacklisted on Tetris Party servers. I downloaded de WAD to see if game rocks (and it really does!!).

Now I can't play online (error 74030).

I plan to buy this game. Should I be able to play online or my console got blacklisted for good?

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, just checked that error code. Anyway, maybe it's just a specific issue with tetris servers, because I can connect with Dr. Mario servers.

Maybe not...
frown.gif

bootsector

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyway, what if I get blacklisted with this wad? I will be clear and able to play online after I buy the game from Wii Shop Channel?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-