Homebrew is possible fuse gbarunner2 with gbaemu4ds?

Phantom-Ant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have an idea, but maybe it's stupid ...
we could fuse Gbarunner2 with gbaemu4ds
and get a better gba emulator!
if is possible!

Phantom-Ant

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sorry, i'm a noob!, how can i sram patch gba games, when i do that appear two games one with the same name and the second with name have before output, i try put both but disaper when i choose games

Gericom

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, gbaemu4ds is an emulator, while gbarunner2 is a hypervisor, which is more like a virtual machine for the GBA part of the DS.
Gbaemu4ds is not an emulator, but also a hypervisor like gbarunner2 actually. If there are tricks in gbaemu4ds that helped to improve games, I coud probably implement them in gbarunner2 as well.

Barawer

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Gbaemu4ds is not an emulator, but also a hypervisor like gbarunner2 actually. If there are tricks in gbaemu4ds that helped to improve games, I coud probably implement them in gbarunner2 as well.
Really? ichfly refers to it as an emulator everyone. So it might be possible to "fuse" them in a way :P

AriaHiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
more people are familiar with emulators than hypervisors. its like n64 modders not familiar with vertex normals because they use the same spot as vertex colors. its not the exactly correct to call them that but the results are similar enough that most people have an idea of what it does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol