Hacking is my wii semi bricked

power950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i know if my wii is semi bricked i wanted to reinstall some ioses so i downloaded any title deleter and i deleted cios36 and ios 249 thats when everything bad happend my homebrew channel stopped starting every time i opened it it booted me back to the wii system menu so i just reinstalled homebrew this got rid of that problem but everytime i launched an app it said error ret 1017 when i open anytitle deleter it says telling wii i am god error ret 1017 and everytime i open an app it says different error but ret 1017 at end with everything i tried reinstalling cios 36 and ios 249 but error ret 1017 again my version is 3.2u and i would love some help one more thing when i uninstalled ios 249 i pressed a to uninstall when it asked me if im sure but it didnt do it so i pressed up or down er something like that and pressed a again this time it uninstalled could i have uninstalled something i needed when i pressed that it seemed like it was locked on ios 249 though cuz when u click it it asks if ur sure and u shouldnt be able to move it but i was wondering if it was a glitch and i moved it. also i have boot mii i made a nand file but im not sure what that is or if it matters if this matters o and here are the messages im getting video View My Video images first any title deleter 1
2r2uejk.jpg
aawtw0.jpg
rbcn49.jpg
now wii scu 1
do9xye.jpg
hvtc03.jpg
and thats it ill be following the forum so if you need any more info just ask your help will be greatly apriciated

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
OK use google to search and download IOS36-64-v1042.wad and then place that into the wad folder on your SD Card. Then use WAD Manager to install it as you should never had un-installed IOS36.
After that you can go onto to replacing your cIOS.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Cool, just remember though it is a clean unpatched IOS 36 you have initially but being on 3.2 should not pose any problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)