is my wii semi bricked

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by power950, Jan 15, 2010.

Jan 15, 2010

is my wii semi bricked by power950 at 2:03 AM (909 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. power950
    OP

Newcomer power950 Newbie

United States
    how do i know if my wii is semi bricked i wanted to reinstall some ioses so i downloaded any title deleter and i deleted cios36 and ios 249 thats when everything bad happend my homebrew channel stopped starting every time i opened it it booted me back to the wii system menu so i just reinstalled homebrew this got rid of that problem but everytime i launched an app it said error ret 1017 when i open anytitle deleter it says telling wii i am god error ret 1017 and everytime i open an app it says different error but ret 1017 at end with everything i tried reinstalling cios 36 and ios 249 but error ret 1017 again my version is 3.2u and i would love some help one more thing when i uninstalled ios 249 i pressed a to uninstall when it asked me if im sure but it didnt do it so i pressed up or down er something like that and pressed a again this time it uninstalled could i have uninstalled something i needed when i pressed that it seemed like it was locked on ios 249 though cuz when u click it it asks if ur sure and u shouldnt be able to move it but i was wondering if it was a glitch and i moved it. also i have boot mii i made a nand file but im not sure what that is or if it matters if this matters o and here are the messages im getting video View My Video images first any title deleter 1 [​IMG] 2 [​IMG] 3 [​IMG] now wii scu 1 [​IMG] 2 [​IMG] and thats it ill be following the forum so if you need any more info just ask your help will be greatly apriciated

2. ocdetective

Member ocdetective GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    OK use google to search and download IOS36-64-v1042.wad and then place that into the wad folder on your SD Card. Then use WAD Manager to install it as you should never had un-installed IOS36.
    After that you can go onto to replacing your cIOS.

3. power950
    OP

Newcomer power950 Newbie

United States
    omg thank you so much it worked wow ty but now i feel like an idiot lol well thanks man case slosed

4. ocdetective

Member ocdetective GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Malaysia
    Cool, just remember though it is a clean unpatched IOS 36 you have initially but being on 3.2 should not pose any problems.