Hacking Is my wii bricked?

llavalaurenn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have an issue, maybe someone can help me with. my wii won't let me update from 4.1U to 4.3U (seems to be a must, because i can't play games like super mario galaxy, or use the wii shop channel). here's the background info: about 4 months ago, it did have the 4.3U update, but i hacked my wii, and downgraded it to 4.1U to install HBC. NOW, it won't let me upgrade at all (i get error code 32004). i've resolved every possible issue regarding the internet connection, and the internet connection is fine. but i still can't upgrade. i've reformatted my wii several times, and even rented games that have the automatic update within them. but they fail as well. is my wi bricked? or is this fixable? any possible solutions would be fantastic. thanks guys!

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your Wii is not bricked. You can install these by WAD which you can obtain from ModMii. I can verify that installing System Menu 4.3u, Shop Channel, etc. are all working. Are you using a patched c/IOS to install these or update? Remember that common choices are cIOS 236,249/250. I would attempt an offline install of these if it's a connection issue. installing a System Menu by WAD only takes 2-3 mins tops if that; shop channel takes less time and the latest revision is 20. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь