Status
Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he was a virgin until last night. let me a paint a picture for you. it was after hours, we were both tired after working out at the gym, so we were in the locker room showers. I noticed he had dropped the soap, so he bent over to pick it up. you've gotta understand, I was blue ballin', so I would've fucked anything. I came up from behind him, his ass looked nice and ripe, so I told him to stay that way and grab his ankles...

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he was a virgin until last night. let me a paint a picture for you. it was after hours, we were both tired after working out at the gym, so we were in the locker room showers. I noticed he had dropped the soap, so he bent over to pick it up:
Lv0vDic.gif

Last edited by BigOnYa,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to tell @JuanMena to bite on the soap, since he was going to need to wash his mouth out with soap after what he was about to say. he might need it to wash out other parts of his body once I'm done with him though. ;)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But I cook, I clean, I make sandwiches, I get screamed at, I do the dishes... I'm already being treated like one, except with less rights.
Females shouldn't afford to be patreon on temp you fake bitch :P

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"What can I say? I'm a cheap bi*** so... probably a can of coke and a nice burguer. I have standards."

I can vouch for this. went to McDonalds, he sucked my dick in the drive through.
That's what happens when queue are too long at the dricr through, you get bored...
Fun fact, the word queue also means 'tail' in french, and is also often used to describe male organ

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"What can I say? I'm a cheap bi*** so... probably a can of coke and a nice burguer. I have standards."

I can vouch for this. went to McDonalds, he sucked my dick in the drive through.
Sh!
I am obligated to say that when I asked for the Children's meal I was expecting a small burger, not a tiny weenie.

• Haha
Reactions: slaphappygamer

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should know what's tiny after sucking so many. I must say your ass was quite loose for someone who claims to be straight.

• Haha
Reactions: JuanMena
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-