Hacking Is it the Wad I have or Mario all star and world has Luigi jumping fun

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rather than the ordinary hand up jump Luigi doesn't even do his habitual running jump, he does this weird Hop jump, like both legs foward like Mario 64's Z+foward jump.

Is it only a hacked wad or is it like that in the original Super Mario All Star + Mario World game?

xDarkElement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres this VC game Mario All Stars which was never released and its rare? Someone managed to get it and release a wad for it, my cousin plays it all the time

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean where it looks like he's running in mid-air when he jumps? The GBA version of Mario World has him doing that so maybe it was implemented into the VC version.

B

BryceOne

Luigi has always done that.. Ever since Super Mario Bros 2 (US Version) I believe.. I'm assuming you're talking about when you press the jump and luigi kinda hovers in air allowing him to jump farther than Mario would.

Also Super Mario All-Stars WAS released for the Super Nintendo (which included SMB 1,2,3 and Lost Levels). At one point there was a Super Mario All-Stars that included Super Mario World and was a pack-in when you buy the Super Nintendo system.

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of these days I'll has Luigi jumping fun.

One of these days.

Just like the wad you have or Mario all star and world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy