Kamika

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Like the description says, I would like to have only TouchPod or only M3Sakura on my M3i Zero. I personally prefer TouchPod over M3Sakura so I would like to ditch M3Sakura. So is it possible to have just one on my flash card? I currently have the M3Sakura + TouchPod dual boot.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just set touchpod to autoboot its always better to have both so if one gets something new you dont have to install the whole firmware again

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rockstar said:
just set touchpod to autoboot its always better to have both so if one gets something new you dont have to install the whole firmware again

that eats memory (a bit) and it seems he/she doesn't like sakura (like me XD)

Kamika

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DCG said:
Rockstar said:

And call me nuts, but I seem to have noticed a slowdown in GTA: CW It doesn't play as smooth as on my R4.

Kamika

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DCG said:
I mean storage memory, not RAM or procesing memory. also, are you using another micro sd?
No. I have one 4Gb Micro SD card of Sandisk which I used to use for my TTDS. I wiped it clean and put M3Sakura + TouchPod on it.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kamika said:
DCG said:
Rockstar said:

And call me nuts, but I seem to have noticed a slowdown in GTA: CW It doesn't play as smooth as on my R4.

Slowdown is most of the time caused by a lower class micro sd.

Also what's so wrong with Sakura? It's 5 times better than touchpod.

Kamika

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeltaBurnt said:
Kamika said:
DCG said:
Rockstar said:

Slowdown is most of the time caused by a lower class micro sd.

Nothing's wrong with it. I never said I disliked it. I just can't make up my mind about using which software. ^^"

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kamika said:
DCG said:
I mean storage memory, not RAM or procesing memory. also, are you using another micro sd?
No. I have one 4GB Micro SD card of Sandisk which I used to use for my TTDS. I wiped it clean and put M3Sakura + TouchPod on it.
4 gigabits is only 512MB.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Kamika said:
DCG said:
No. I have one 4GB Micro SD card of Sandisk which I used to use for my TTDS. I wiped it clean and put M3Sakura + TouchPod on it.

A Gigabit is Gb, he said he right when he said GB.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Kamika said:
DCG said:

Protokun failed.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
+1

I've often thought why people prefer the gui of Touchpod and, even iTouch for that matter, over Sakura - makes no sense to me whatsoever
wacko.gif
The only assumption I can possibly come up with is: the themes available - not much pre-made M3Sakura themes available for download, and the ones you can find are mostly plain shades of diff colours, pastel JAP floral arrangements, etc...nothing in the way of celebrities, sports, anime, cartoon characters, etc.
I've often wondered if NDS Themes added included an M3Sakura section, then things may change in this regard.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
The only assumption I can possibly come up with is: the themes available - not much pre-made M3Sakura themes available for download, and the ones you can find are mostly plain shades of diff colours, pastel JAP floral arrangements, etc...nothing in the way of celebrities, sports, anime, cartoon characters, etc.I've noticed that there's been a bit of a slowdown in Sakura skin submissions as well. I agree, I would like to see more varied themes like the ones for TouchPod based on celebrities, sports, etc. I've been Googling for other Sakura skins that may have been uploaded in other places, but apparently all the Sakura skins in existence are already hosted on GBAtemp and are linked on the Sakura FAQ
wtf.gif

QUOTE(Dark^'^Knight @ Feb 24 2010, 04:35 PM) I've often wondered if NDS Themes added included an M3Sakura section, then things may change in this regard.
+1

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
The only assumption I can possibly come up with is: the themes available - not much pre-made M3Sakura themes available for download, and the ones you can find are mostly plain shades of diff colours, pastel JAP floral arrangements, etc...nothing in the way of celebrities, sports, anime, cartoon characters, etc.I've noticed that there's been a bit of a slowdown in Sakura skin submissions as well. I agree, I would like to see more varied themes like the ones for TouchPod based on celebrities, sports, etc. I've been Googling for other Sakura skins that may have been uploaded in other places, but apparently all the Sakura skins in existence are already hosted on GBAtemp and are linked on the Sakura FAQ
wtf.gif

QUOTE(Dark^'^Knight @ Feb 24 2010, 04:35 PM) I've often wondered if NDS Themes added included an M3Sakura section, then things may change in this regard.
+1
Funny how the M3Sakura users think about having more Sakura skins, and I think there should be more MS2 skins xD. If only the skins were interchangeable or at least, if Moonshell2 could support Sakura skins xD (obviously I'm more of a fan of Moonlight). Then again, I also wondered why NDSThemes doesn't add Moonshell2 skins. Its not like they don't have Moonshell skins xD (on the other hand, most of the Moonshell2 skins are made by Janouis anyways).

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
Funny how the M3Sakura users think about having more Sakura skins, and I think there should be more MS2 skins xD. If only the skins were interchangeable or at least, if Moonshell2 could support Sakura skins xD (obviously I'm more of a fan of Moonlight). Then again, I also wondered why NDSThemes doesn't add Moonshell2 skins. Its not like they don't have Moonshell skins xD (on the other hand, most of the Moonshell2 skins are made by Janouis anyways).
If MoonShell 2 and Sakura skins were interchangeable, I would...well, I don't know what I would do, but I might have to change my pants afterwards. Or maybe it would be enough for me to just be happy.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jakob95 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
ProtoKun7 said:
Kamika said:
DCG said:

Protokun failed.
Lol no, I changed it in my quote; read the original post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU