Homebrew Is it possible to use the gateway exploit on youtube?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The website entry point works, as accessing it will crash the system, but since the exploit itself was patched, it won't work. Let's say Gateway released a version that supported 9.9, then yes, you would download the files and use that method. So just in case, I wouldn't update the YouTube app if Nintendo released one, but don't expect this to happen in the near future.

Piluvr

Yeeeet
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The website entry point works, as accessing it will crash the system, but since the exploit itself was patched, it won't work. Let's say Gateway released a version that supported 9.9, then yes, you would download the files and use that method. So just in case, I wouldn't update the YouTube app if Nintendo released one, but don't expect this to happen in the near future.
how do you think they could do that?

clank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
This would only work on 9.2 or below firmwares, totally pointless since we already have the spider version entrypoint for that.
This could actually be useful for N3DS owners, since they have no spider entrypoint, just skater, which as of now hasn't been publically exploited. Also could be useful with people with an o3DS and without browser, but I'm not sure how could they get YouTube without also installing the browser.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello