Hacking Is it possible to run this flashcard on a 3DS?

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'd buy a cheap card but i heard that those are "Time Bombs" and might not worth with the new not yet released ntrboothax.
Those can be bypassed, I have a whole tutorial on it... But yeah, get an Acekard, they're better...

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'd buy a cheap card but i heard that those are "Time Bombs" and might not worth with the new not yet released ntrboothax.
The only confirmed carts for NTRBootHax are the Acekard 2i and SuperCard DSTwo. The DSTwo is expensive ($45+) and the AK2i will give you the same issues that you have right now with 3DS incompatibility. I would recommend you purchase a cheaper flashcart that will work with your 3DS in the mean time and not worry about NTRBootHax. I bought this one on eBay and it works great. It does have the "time bomb" but all you have to do is change the date on your system if the card stops working.

Last edited by dpad_5678,

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only confirmed carts for NTRBootHax are the Acekard 2i and SuperCard DSTwo. The DSTwo is expensive ($45+) and the AK2i will give you the same issues that you have right now with 3DS incompatibility. I would recommend you purchase a cheaper flashcart that will work with your 3DS in the mean time and not worry about NTRBootHax. I bought this one on eBay and it works great. It does have the "time bomb" but all you have to do is change the date on your system if the card stops working.
I actually have a tutorial (which I'm going to update very soon) that will actually teach you how to completely bypass the *timebomb*. Meaning, those cards are actually viable now!

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I actually have a tutorial (which I'm going to update very soon) that will actually teach you how to completely bypass the *timebomb*. Meaning, those cards are actually viable now!
So which cheap cards do you guys recommend? @BARNWEY and @dpad_5678
I'd like to pay with Paypal since it's safer but www.nds-card.com doesn't allow paypal payments.

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So which cheap cards do you guys recommend? @BARNWEY and @dpad_5678
I'd like to pay with Paypal since it's safer but www.nds-card.com doesn't allow paypal payments.
Honestly, I didn't even bother with those sites. Flash carts are literally on Amazon now XD. Just look up DS flashcart and you'll find carts from r4i-sdhc.com, r4isdhc.com, and even a DSTwo!

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't the flashcard that @dpad_5678 sent a clone? I mean aren't all the flashcards from that website clones?
Yes, but I found a method to make them completely 100% usable. I'll be making an entirely new/updated tutorial on how to get them to work 100% perfectly! I'm just working out the kinks right now :D

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, but I found a method to make them completely 100% usable. I'll be making an entirely new/updated tutorial on how to get them to work 100% perfectly! I'm just working out the kinks right now :D
Oh, That's pretty cool! Eitherway which ones are compatible atm? I might end up buying this one the @dpad_5678 sent i dunno...

BARNWEY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by BARNWEY,

gui710

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Doesn't matter, they're literally all the same. Not to mention, they'll basically be DSTTs if you follow my tutorial... I'll link you to it once I have it up...
If it's going to be a DSTT why not buying one instead of a R4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up